03 / 10 / 16
Didn’t post yesterday, sorry.
Moving on. I have different reasons on why I am satisfied with my day: (because I’m too lazy to think 😉 )
- I got a perfect score on the activity last time in Math which was checked today. 🙂
- The grade I got in my notebook for ESP is 93 (which was 89 before). 😀
- 95 is my grade for the notebook in TLE. 🙂
- I got a grade of 94 in Science. 😀
- I can add some games to my old, annoying phone. At least, it isn’t that lame. 🙂
- The activity in Filipino (on making a mascot) is finally done. 😀
- Election of SCC Officers for S.Y. 2016-2017 is tomorrow. 🙂
- Tomorrow is Friday. 😀 😀 😀
Oh yeah, we were instructed to do a poem about our grade 7 life. I’ll show you guys what my output is. It’s lame and boring, trust me.
Disclaimer: I am not in any way, a professional writer; I’m just a student. This is just the draft form so this isn’t the final copy. I made some changes though. Please don’t judge me. Thank you! 🙂 Enjoy!
” High School Opening “
by: Yours Truly
A student’s days of being elementary
Will be long gone but left as a happy memory.
As a new chapter begins to unfold,
This is where his future starts to mold.
Learning new things everyday
We write; we read and even, play.
Where books and teachers come to lend a hand
To teach us lessons; some are simple; some are grand.
One will meet new pals and friends
Even how late it is, the conversation extends
A lot of events where you can begin with
Everyone helps, shares, and gives.
Grade seven life is extraordinary
A lot where you think but aren’t imaginary.
It will be one we’ll never forget
A grade level we won’t regret.